Friday, February 17, 2012

yeah...movie~

I just finish watching Ghost Rider 1. It really made me feel dizzy after looking at the screen for almost 2 hours. When can I download Ghost Rider 2? I really want to watch. I also want to download Ah beng, a movie that hits few million in box office in just 10 days. Normally everyone has watched the famous movie with friends and left me finding no one to go along with. I have to wait for at least 1 month for Ghost Rider to be available for downloaded. By that time I will be very busy for clinical clerkship and not as free as now anymore. Can I go to watch alone? It sounds pitiful but I don't like people pity on me and I will get sick again. Sadness really can make my immune system down. Water and panadol seem not effective to me and I know the only cure for me is to stay happy. Perhaps, I should think more about happy things, e.g I am going to graduate after 9 weeks, I will go for a trip to Singapore with my family in June, I will go to shop for my stationary at Popular next week. Haha, tomorrow is a better day for sure. That's why I sleep so early every night. Last 2 days, I slept at 9. yesterday I sleep at 10. I enjoy sleeping very much. Tonight I will sleep early too, I can feel like I'm going to get sick soon. Before that, let me think where can take porridge at night. Hungry and brainstorming now.

No comments:

Post a Comment