Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New spectacles

My new specs on Valentine's day, oh no, it's Tuesday not 'v' day. I just went to SS2 and get my new specs. I was stuck in traffic jam and it took me few hours to go there and come back. I spent my whole night in my car, listening to radio. I almost fell asleep in my car. I told myself, today is for couples not for those singles. I should not feel jealous for those singles who go out with friends. I told myself I have friends just that they are not in KL. I have new specs and I should be very happy today. Sometimes I might wonder why friends only talk me when they broke up with gf/bf, or when they are sad, or when they are alone. When I meet their situation I have to face myself, no one is free. I am sick now. I slept at 9pm yesterday yet not feeling well now. Panadol active fast just provide me temporary relief. I am such an idiot, I think, until now only, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment