Thursday, February 16, 2012

MJ- Maggi and Jenwin

Maggi: Why are you staring at me, jenwin?
Jenwin: I'm hungry. Would you like to solve my problem?
Maggi: I will be with you any time you need me.
Jenwin: I know you are care for me and I feel so touched, maggi. But if possible, I would like to stay away from you. I don't have feeling on you, maggi.
Friend: Let's go for dinner later.
Jenwin: (Thanks god, You save me.) Maggi, I have to leave you, sorry.
Maggi: I know you will come back for me.
Jenwin: You are still my friend, but please don't force me to do anything.

few hours later:
Maggi: Hello!
Jenwin: You're so annoying, maggi.
Maggi: I know you do miss me.
Jenwin: I didn't, I swear. Just that I don't have other biscuits and I feel lonely.
Jos: Let's go for a movie.
Jenwin: ... ... ... I want to watch, but why I think so much? Wait, let me ask Friend fisrt.
Friend: Don't want la. (expected la, never say yes even once, who am i wor)

Finally, I plan to sleep. Goodnight. Hihi, it can be downloaded online ma. Cheer la~ Tomorrow wake up, it's always a brand new day. =)

-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment