Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pain

Why there are so many things happened on me. I couldn't sleep well for these few days. 2 days ago, I had an allergic reaction to an unknown substance. The itchy drew me crazy at night. Yesterday and today afternoon, abdominal pain or cramping make me so weak. I will better at night after taking meal. I wonder hunger can trigger pain? I went to pasar malam yesterday. It has been such a long time I never go pasar malam. I didn't walk in pasar malam with friends for 2 years ago, with an exception that BoonPing and his gf came to find me last year. In a glimpse of an eye, 2 years already and the day of being alone is going to come to an end soon. I start to learn every lessons that have taught. In pass, I always waited for something that's not coming. I'm waiting for anyone that can see trough my eye, care for me, asking me our for a breakfast or supper. Now, I changed and switch my mind because I've learn something. But I'm moody and sleepy everyday. I can't study and I always try to make myself happy and that's why I cant escape from Facebook. No one concerns about my study and my parents never at all. I feel so relaxing and understress when exam comes. Sometimes, I am so selfish that I wish many ones have a lot of problems that can't be solved forever, so that I have chance to talk with. I like to listen to those suffering, not because I am crazy but at least I know there are still a lot of people out there suffer much more than me and hence reverse my feelings of being lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment