Friday, April 20, 2012

Best friends still

Wow, blogger changes setting, it makes me so blur~~ I really don't why "Are you ok?" can be so powerful. It's just a simple question which I never answer "I'm not ok" For me, I don't understand what is meant by 'ok'. If a girl cries non-stop, and when she stop crying, can it said to be ok? If someone feel very emo and do something and make him happy, is he ok then? I rather like people ask 'What happen to you' rather than 'are you ok?' I like this quote, 'Everything will be ok in the end, if it's not ok, it's not the end.' Today I didn't go to library. It's not a productive day, but at least i didn't feel bad. I disappointed with my friend yesterday and it's weird that the disappointment disappears today just because a message 'Are you ok?' It makes me feel so guilty. If think the positive side, who will wake you up in the morning, who will concern what are going on with you while studying. Only best friend will do so, am I right? Perhaps I ask too much from my friends, I have admitted now. I just too miss the moment when every night, someone will ask me for a dinner or I ask my friend for a dinner. I miss those day when I fetch my friend for dinner. It has been a long time I send a message like : 'Wait, I will reach in 10 mins.' Now, have to wait until Ah Vir is not here or no transpot, then only will ask me out. Actually, I don't mind so much anymore, since it left 3 weeks. And I was too lonely for these 2 sems.I ate too much maggi mee this year. and I also rejected too many times or received late replies too frequent. My personality is also getting worse. But I also learn from this today:
Hokkien song, 夜市人生, in its first and last sentence of the lyrics '人生亲像一出戏' and '人情冷暖愈分愈袂清,世事往往最后才看的明' are so true. We don't know who really treat us sincerely until one day in future you will only can realise it, just that I'm too impatient and want to know it now. My song recorded when I sing k~~ Don't know when can go out sing K again. I still never sing k with many friends. Next time for sure, no more student price for me already.

No comments:

Post a Comment