Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dream

I still have no mood to study. I slept at home for the entire afternoon. It's a triring day after coming back from SPA interview. I did receive some wishes today. I thought I will better, but the happiness is still overwhelmed disappointment. Maybe I need some time to recover also.

Today I went to Pasar Malam, don't know is it my last time. I finally bought a purple cover without a magnet for my handphone. It's time to change. I will keep the old one although many people gave a lot of compliments about it. It will become a memory soon. Each memory we keep with care, can bring us future happiness one day. At the same time, let us be aware of each new thing in a brand new day. When we older and we really understand things , and we go though thing then only realize nothing nice and pretty thing can last forever. Sometimes I always feel friendship is just like a flower, which withers away with time. I still fail to be a better man, I fail to let my friend to appreciate me, I fail to trust my friend even though I already tried hard to do so. At the end of day, only my family know my existence. Only my family members can share happiness and sadness together with me. No friends share with me, and I have no friends to share with, that's why I am blogging now. But no worry, I will be ok. I always learn to share my happiness with my own self and share my sadness with my blog. The only drawback is I won't receive any feedback. But, nevermind, I will find friends who will really care for me as I care for them. Or who know, I will find a girl who likes me as I like her =) dreaming la!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment