Thursday, April 19, 2012

夏日乐悠悠 Love You You

Today is not a very pleasant. I slept at 11 yesterday and planned to wake up at 4am this morning. I successful to do so, but woke up not for studying. I woke up because I have the feeling of nausea. I feel dizzy as well, luckily I still have panadol on hand. I continued sleeping wishing everything will be ok after I have a good sleep. I feel stress each sudden awakening. I slept for few times and decided to force myself to complete my report. I manage to complete it before 12. I didn't love my health, I went to take McD just because don't want to take my lunch alone. I was thinking of not going to school but I have 2 things to do at school, to get my car key which is not so important but passing up my report is the most important thing. I was like dreaming in the super cold library even though I put on my jacket. And I don't know why I feel sad at library, staying at home is a better choice for today perhaps. My head becomes heavier and heavier. I decided to go back at 5 for a nap. What a bad timing, I saw someone bang my car side mirror. It left a black 'scar' on my mirror.
Reaching home, lying on my bed, emo to death. After 1 hour nap, watch a movie in youtube called '夏日乐悠悠 Love You You'. I thought I will feel better after watching movei, but I didn't. However, I never expect the movie can be so touched, especially the diary part. Whenever I see someone is alone, I will think of myself. The girl is more pityful than me, at least I've my parents' love. By the way, the girl in this movie is super duper pretty. I like this kind of girl, not sexy, not hiao, just nice. After watching this movie I only know the meaning of the lyrics of that song. I've tried to sing this song before during sing k session.


I decide to quit facebook from now onwards. Not because I afraid I will get addicted to facebook but I afraid I will feel sad when I see everyone is so happy on facebook while I am so stress alone. I self-diagnosed with 'borderline personality disorder'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder

No comments:

Post a Comment