Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Simple Life

A tiring week again. Every day I go to hospital and come back for rushing my reports. many friends fall sick and thank God I'm still fine. Today I just realised that it's left 1 month staying in KL instead of 2 months as what I always think. I don't know when will I come back to this place again and can go to Kuchai Lama on the 1st and 15th of lunar month. Tonight I'm not going to do anything related to study. I just want to relax myself, while watching a movie. The movie is called 'A Simple Life' starring by Andy Lau and Deanie Yip Tak Han. I like their acting and I was so touched by this movie. It is based on a true story, about a servant and the family she served four generations. She takes care of Anday Lau everyday and Andy Lau take care of her back when she got stoke. from this movie,I can see how terrible is the nursing home. I understand why my mum keep reminding me not to send her to nursing home. I also promise myself I won't no matter how burden it is. How nice if no one in this world would leave you one day. I try to imagine if I was Andy Lau, I can feel how sad would he be when he saw she was holding her last breath. She is lonely, but at least she has someone who really care for her and take care of her in the rest of her life. when I see she smiles, I will automatically smile as well. What she hopes is just a simple life, get care form others and don't want to be alone, this is also what I always wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment