Saturday, April 7, 2012

Somebody's Me

I don't like weekend, seriously don't like weekend, don't like to face walls almost all the time. Tommorow morning I want to go out somewhere to escape my from prison. This morning wanna ask some friends for 'wrath of the Titans' but they gave me a 'no' face.


I checked back the record for this week. I just realised how many dinners I have skipped. Yesterday I saw Phyllis's post in Facebook 'dinner alone tonight... hmmm.. maybe i should just skip dinner tonight.' I have the same feeling as well. Tonight I watched a movie and listen for song for entire night. Tonight is the night of Enrique Iglesias, and he filled me with tonnes of emo song. The movie starring by Shu Qi and Leung Chiu Wai makes me miss my friends used to mix with me. The scene that made my soul enter the movie is the scene when there is no one could remember Shu Qi's birthday. She was staying alone at home. Will it happen to me someday if I don't have a gf. Do I still have courage to make new friends?


Enrique Iglesias - Somebody's Me

You, do you remember me?
Like I remember you?
Do you spend your life
Going back in your mind to that time?
'cause I, I walk the streets alone
I hate being on my own
And everyone can see that I really fell
And I'm going through hell
Thinking about you with somebody else

No comments:

Post a Comment