Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Negativity

Tonight I went to Pavilion GSC to watch a Thai ghost movie with Rupert, Cheng and others. At the same time sailou jio makan. I feel like it's like counting down every time we meet. So I attend both. I firstly ate with sailou and friends ad only meet my hometown friends. I am excited today from the day till night. But after movie, I feel lost again. When thinking of tomorrow have to start my reports I feel depressed again. I appreciate silently every time can go out with friends as I know after I leave KL and go back to AS, I only can meet my family members. No friends are staying in AS anymore. When the life of a student comes to an end, I definitely will miss a lot of thing. I miss those day in secondary school when friends stick together with me and how they care for me. Form 6 life was not as good, and Uni life is the most disappointing. When friends has found their own gang, it means that's the time which you will be losing a friend again. This situation keeps repeating throughout my student life, don't know how about others. When I do my report alone, I cant stop myself thinking the days when I was in secondary school when a bunch of friends rushing homework together. Was I too happy in secondary school ,so I think negatively now?

No comments:

Post a Comment