Monday, April 2, 2012

Feel full

My expenses for this month have exceeded my planned barget. Much cash spent on few birthday celebrations. But, I think it was worth it in the end of the day. Not many chances can gather all friends and talk loudly in the restaurant like nobody else. Yesterday HuiChyi and MingMing tagged me in a post, and this picture brought me to the moment we spent in the old time.


I missed the way we talk, they are not as sensitive as those I meet in KL. They understood me well and hence less misunderstanding among us. After I came to KL, I used to think as what KL people always think and end up I become more and more sensitive. I will care those who click 'like' in my facebook. Sometimes, when I celebrated birthday with friends and uploaded their pictures after celebration. I will wonder why not even one will click a 'like' in any picture. They not even care about it or it's because uploaded by me and they don't like me at all. If the album is created by someone, will there be a great different?

Yesterday I ate alone. Actually a friend asked me to have lunch together but the timing made me feeling like not joining, how nice if my friend can tolerate my timing. Last few months, if my friend didn't ask me to go makan, I will ask myself 'why didn't ask me wor, makan with others hor? sad nia' but now, if a friend ask me to makan, I will ask myself 'har, why suddenly ask me go mkan geh? I'm practising myself to eat alone leh.' why i use the word 'suddenly' because it really has been quite a long time never take lunch together and it's quite surprising. So, yesterday I went to Alam Damai to search for new hawker stalls. The hawker killed a lot of my time for just merely a bowl of meatball noodle. After that I stayed in the library until 5. I went to giant to "top-up" my snacks and maggi mee. I wander around for no purpose. After that I went back Angkasa and laid down on my lovely bed without taking bath. Thinking how many people's life are similar as mine, never talk to anyone for whole day, keep my mouth close except while eating. I slept at 630pm. I was shocked when I woke up at 1am. Then i continue to sleep until 8.30am. I cant believe that I slept for 14hours yet feeling tired. But luckily I sleep for so long, so that I wont get emo during weekend night. I'm too free during weekend!!! I skip dinner for twice in this week adn surprisingly I did not feel hungry. Sadness can fill my stomach, I just know.

No comments:

Post a Comment