Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Time

The night before interview, I should be very nervous. By viewing the comments by the first batch who went to interview this morning, I think I have nothing much can prepare. The scope of questions they ask was wide, ranges from personal stuff to global issues, it depended on their mood. But I still hope some one can give me support, I have no mood and no motivation at all. I think I'm too over, I wish someone can sms me and say something supportive words to me. Haha, I slap myself for my stupidity. Jenwin, you are too weak, why you think like that, even though no one stand by you, you stil have to go through interview and show your best right? Why you keep thinking like a lady. Give you another slap. Even the one that you treated the closest friend will only find you when he is down, once get recovered, you are just a sand in his eye, so what else you still want some more. How frustrating it was, when you beg somebody to take a meal with you and have been rejected immediately, without knowing that we are still able to meet for less than 1 month. How disappointing will it be, when you expected somebody to explain but the person just kept quite, thinking time will explain everything and dilute everything. At the same time, friendship will be diluted as well. I'm still being kind and hurting myself. Why don't be a bit humorous and say or create something that can make people feel better or happy? At least people will not feel that disappointed. Haiz, why I am still concern about those lonely person around me, forgetting that who else will concern about me in return. Sometimes, I offered myself to accompany friends to eat together when I know they are alone. When I am the one who is driving alone, I laugh at myself: Poor Jenwin, you only can mix with those lonely people, once they have their gang, you will not be remembered, you eat alone while they are having fun, you study alone while seeing them study together, you're non-exist when they are happy. So, what I do? I listen to music to relax myself. I watch some online movie to get rid of my boredness. I go for shopping to get the thing that make me happy. I don't like to stay at home and having no mood to do nothing like now. 3 weeks to go, I want to do many things for the last time. I've been to 1Utama for the last time. I've tied my favourite cendol for the last time. I've had my meal at Old Klang Road fort he last time. I plan to go Sri Petaling again for the last time. I want to tried mango cheese cake at Sri Hartamas fort he very last time. I still have many pending stuffs to try before I leave KL. I have never tried Sushi Zanmai, Tao, Sakae Sushi, Madam Kwan, The Beer Factory, sing K at Louderspeaker and Green Box. I also never go for clubbing. I know it's weird to go all those place alone. And I also realised there is no one shopping alone at Mid valley, I'm the most pityful one. And i also know I have no such time to do so many things already.

No comments:

Post a Comment