Monday, April 9, 2012

The Last

Today I feel so sleepy, 930pm now and I'm like a dead fish. Going to sleep now even though there are still many pending tasks to be done by tonight. Yesterday morning I went out early to 1 Utama alone and tried the nasi lemak and my most favourite cendol~ yummy~!! This should be the last time I try and I almost take it with tears.




After that, I went for shopping. Once mentioning shopping, all my mood comes back, whatever sadness turn to nothing in no time. Finally, I've decided my attire for Gala Night. No special colour, for example, white for last year. This year I am going to wear entire black. I have not decided what colour to wear inside (not undergarment). My tie is a bit special, unlike the typical style. Regarding the blazer, my gosh, I've spent hours to search for a slim fit and short blazer to suit me. I left 1 Utama with disappointed and heading to Timesquare. Beyond my expectation, I found a blazer which the cutting suits my short body well. The happiest thing ever, is the price, which is less than rm100. Can't imagine the price with its quality. It looks expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment